ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
All courses at Raffles International College are conducted in English. Students must have the ability to communicate in English. Students who fulfill any of the requirements below will be exempted from taking English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. These classes may or may not be taken concurrently with their main programme.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500* (paper-based) or 173* (computer-based) or 61 (internet-based)
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5*
- Upper Intermediate (Level 5) completion of Raffles English Language Programme
- A minimum score of C6 at GCE '0' Level Examinations* Taken in the last 2 years.
QUICK FACTS OF RAFFLES INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE ?
Equivalent to minimum grade 10th of basic education for the Design programmes or Senior High School for the Business programmes.
- Internationally recognized qualifications and curriculum
- Simulation of real-life working environment through industrial projects
- A multicultural environment with a pool of international students
- Programmes taught by internationally trained lecturers with extensive industrial experiences
- Fast track education pathway to attaining a degree in design or business
- Flexible credit transfer system throughout our college network